Being recognized as a very inspiring blogger is such an honor. I am very thankful for the two talented women bloggers, Urbandementria and Phoenix (The Rebirth of My Life) who have nominated me for this award. Please take a moment to read their blogs. Their free spirited writing inspired me every time I read their posts.
To accept this award, here are the things I need to do:
1. Thank and link the amazing person(s) who nominated you.
2. List the rules and display the award.
3. Share seven facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
5. Optional: Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
I guess it is time to reveal more about myself:
1. My purpose of writing this blog is to help myself getting strong mentally after infertility and child loss, and to raise awareness about preelampsia and HELLP syndrome. Along the way, I want to join others facing difficult situations in life and to find new ways to celebrate life.
2. My first choice of food is Chinese and 2nd Italian.
3. I like to comment on food. One of my co-workers used to tell others, “9 out of 10 times she won’t like her food.” Yeah, I am critical but not a picky eater. There is a difference. 🙂
4. My hobbies are writing, reading and traveling. The most enjoyable place for me always has to have water, either river, lake, or ocean but not pond. I love to read “how-to” books but dislike genres of science fiction and horror.
5. I used to like orderly life. After the tragedy, I have learned to accept the messiness in life and that it is OK to not knowing.
6. I love shopping for bargains and my favorite store is TJMax.
7. The cheapest way to cheer me up is a bouquet of flower!
Since I am still new to blogging, I only got to know few bloggers. Here, I would like to take this opportunity to nominate 5 amazing bloggers for their bravery facing adversities in life, especially navigating the road to become a mother. Each of them have endured the impossibles, infertility, infant loss, miscarriages, or recurrent pregnancy loss. But yet, they still keep their heads up and chins up.
In addition, I also want to nominate Karen Cosper for her work at Days and Months, a journey of discovery with her camera. I especially like her beautiful landscape photos in black and white. And she always leaves thoughtful and warm remarks to cheer me on. I am very grateful.
Thanks again for the nomination. I hesitated initially to post this but this is a chance to introduce the bloggers I love. I decided to accept this award. Thanks!