I honored to be nominated for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award, by Phoenix of phoenixtherebirhofmylife and Melody of Lifesdailydoseblog. The two bloggers I have admired and inspired by, through following their courageous posts and life learning wisdoms.
Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award recognizes the unique voices of women bloggers around the world. I would like to take this opportunity to cheer for all the women bloggers who bravely share their life lessons and offer support to each other.
To accept this award, here are the rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer the ten questions they have set you.
- Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer. Nominate ten people.
The questions from Phoenix and Melody and my answers:
- What is the last book you read? “How will I Get Through The Holidays?” by James E Miller. I highly recommend this booklet to anyone needs to mend his/her broken heart and find peace during holidays. I admit I am a big fan of self-help.
- In your opinion, what is the perfect date? A perfect date would be two strangers meet the first time but feel they have been longing for each other all their lives.
- Why did you start blogging? April of 2014.
- Small town or big city? Why? Neither. I like mid-sized suburb that is peaceful but yet cultured.
- If you could be one of the F.R.I.E.N.D.S characters, which one would you be? That would be Phoebe Buffay. She is kind and unique.
- What makes you unique? My scars.
- Do you have any tattoos? No.
- What is your favorite quote? “Make a conscious effort to surround yourself with positive,nourishing, and uplifting people — people who believe in you, encourage you to go after your dreams and applaud your victories” by Jake Canfield.
- What is the last movie you saw in the theatre? Do not remember. I guess it was not memorable.
- What is one thing you are looking forward to? Self acceptance.
- What was your favorite food when you were a child? Pork ribs.
- What’s the #1 most played song on your iPod or music device? “Say Something” by A Great Big World and Christina Aguilera.
- What’s your favorite indoor/outdoor activity? Swimming outdoor and aerobics indoor.
- What chore do you absolutely hate doing? Clean greasy kitchen.
- What is your favorite form of exercise? Yoga.
- What is your favorite month of the year? October.
- What’s your least favorite mode of transportation? Bus? Train? Cannot decide.
- What do you miss most about being a kid? Have a simple mind and simple life.
- What is your first memory of being really excited? The recent one would be water-ski!
My nominations are:
I also want to nominate the regular visitors/readers of my blog. You have kept my writing going. It has become a way of preserving my life and creating new memories. Please accept my gratitude!
If you have time, my nominees. Please answer the following questions:
1. What inspired you to start a blog? Has writing helped you?
2. Do you like your job and why?
3. What cheerful things have you done for yourself lately?
4. What is the your favorite quote?
5. Who have been influential in your life?
6. Name your favorite actress.
7. What is the funniest thing have you done in your life?
8. Which book has make a difference in your life?
9. Are you afraid to say “NO” to others?
10. Are you a right handed person or left? 🙂